Tuesday, November 10, 2015

NaNo Log: Day 10

So, I, uh, KIND OF wrote today. Just a leetle bit. WAITWAITWAIT before you judge, I'm getting sick AND my brother's still home and crying AND I'm still behind on school. And obviously, NaNo isn't my mom's priority for me, right now. But I did what I could, with what I had, where I was. (Teddy Roosevelt, anyone?)
And although this sickness is supposedly just a cold, I'm kind of miserable. Maybe mumsy will let me skip co-op tomorrow, and I will be able to catch up on schoolwork and writing.

Day: 10
Total Words Written: 7,000
Words Written Today: 464
Words Left: 38,000
Favorite Line:
“Good-bye, and good luck.” The official nodded pertinently and strode through the middle of our group. At the other end of the bridge he gave a neat salute and disappeared into the dark corridor. We were all alone now.
LOOKIE LOOKIE HOW BEAUTIFUL THOSE NUMBERS ARE SO EVEN AND PERFECT hehhhhh...
                                          /\ Me right now.../\
Why, yes, that IS how I look at 9:00 at night, sick and wearing no makeup.
Gollum must leave you now. Gollum says goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment