Sunday, November 8, 2015

NaNo Log: Day .........8?

Heheh. Sowwy. Life's just been a little crazy for me. IT'S NOT PERSONAL, I PROMISE GUYS I'm totally behind on my word count, too.
A little summary of my life craziness right now:
The little bro just had a surgery. A BIG surgery. So I've been spending many nights and days with friends, trying to get school done and write while not completely shunning the peeps. It's hard. BUT luckily, on Friday night my friend had to babysit so I got an hour and a half of writing in and caught up a bunch. Yay! So please pray, people, I need it right now as does my fam.
And now...
Day: 8...though I've missed logging what, 6 days?
Total Words Written: Haven't finished my writing for the day, but I suppose I should try to get the base down so you get the idea: 6,382
Words Written Today: 548...heh, again, not finished for today. But I got SO much done on Friday, almost 2k, I believe so DON'T JUDGE
Words Left: 38,930 OHMIGOSH GUYS LOOK WHAT
Favorite Line:
            It was the day.

            The morning sprung bright, glistening with dew and the sound of careless birds singing. I woke up in a puddle of drool on my pillow, still half in my uniform and my arm draped over an open textbook. But the grogginess in my eyes soon cleared up.

            The day!” was all I could think. “The day! The day!”

            As I brushed my teeth and smiled into the mirror, “The day!

            As I arranged my light travelling cases by the door, “The day!

            In every sound, in everything I thought or saw or tasted, “The day!” Nothing more excited had ever happened, it seemed. My life before this, truly, was simply the rising action to the climax of today. I felt a rosy flush in my cheeks and a sparkle in my eye. Nothing could compare to this feeling. Nothing.
Be proud of me. I had to spend like a whole day or two this week trying to find out how to get a relationshippy talk not sound like it's a bunch of Jr. Highers. Thankee Abby, for being my writing partner <3
Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment